1. What type of company you will register for me ? The company we register for you is a private limited company. It is a private company with limited liability.
2. What the company name I can use ? Basically, if the name is not yet registered, you can use it.
3. I come from overseas, can I register a Hong Kong company ? Yes, you can. You can act as shareholder and director of Hong Kong company. You are not required to get working visa.
4. How many directors or shareholders are required ? There is at least one director and shareholder. The director and shareholder can be the same person, it can be an overseas person.
5. What documents and information you require to register a Hong Kong company for me ? You just go to Order Forms Section and download the company formation form and fill it up. It has the required details we need to form a Hong Kong company for you. Basically we need passport and proof of address (copies).
6. What amount of share capital is required ? Do I require to pay to my Hong Kong company ? The amount of share capital is at least HK$1.00. But the standard share capital is HK$10,000. It is only required for you to sign a document called M & A, and actual payment is not required.
7. What is the procedure and how long does it take ? First, you come to Order Forms Heading and download company incororation form and fill up the details and e-mail back to us (with passport and proof of address copy). We will go online formation process lined to Hong Kong Company Registry. It only takes 1-2 processing days to get the formation done. Then we will send back the formation package to you by international courier.
8. Can I open a bank account ? Do I have to visit Hong Kong ? What is the fee ? Yes, you can. For the interests of privacy reasons and guarantee legal tax free reasons, we have worked with international bankers with the following offshore jurisdictions (we can proceed for you by remote),
in Caymen Islands
in Cook Islands
in Isle of Man
in St. Lucia
in St.John’s Antigua
in St. Vincent
in United Arab Emirates
in Dubai United Arab Emirates
that we can open a corporate bank account for you by remote way. For details, please visit Offshore Bank Account Heading. We charge only US$350. (As different banks have different bank accounts opening policies, it is better that we revaluate your case after the application form submitted and we will recommend what banks do fit to you so as to assist you to perform your international global business, and enjoy legal tax free.)
If you want Hong Kong Banks, you must come to Hong Kong and open an offshore bank account, we charge only US$200 and will do the bank required documents and other doucments and arrange you to the banks
(HSBC, Standard Chartered, Bank of China, Sah Sing Bannk, Citibank(Hong Kong), DBS, ICICI Bank (Indian Bank) and Hang Seng Bank)
for approval. You can get the bank account process immediately. In some cases, clients will get bank accounts number (for multi-currencies), token, and password within hours within the same day or a couple of days depending on the nationality of client, adequacy of requested documents and type of business being performed) .
ONLY 3 HOURS (NEW COMPANY SETUP + COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT GET PROCESSED)
We have a fast way procedure, only with total 3 hours, you will get Hong Kong company done + Bank A/C get processed in Hong Kong.
If you come to Hong Kong, and come to our office, it just takes 2 hours for company setup (New Company Setup) and then we arrange you to meet the bank manager. It only takes one hour to get meeting with bank manager and gets company bank account being processed. After process, the bank manager will issue bank account number, token and pin as well as company debit card without delay. In some cases, clients can get the bank accounts number within hours.
Bonus service: If you request, we will open a personal bank account for you without further charge, it takes only hours to get a personal bank account in Hong Kong including personal debit card, online banking, and personal credit card. (Note: it can be arranged after the company account is opened, and as it is free of charge,we will not guarantee it can get opened)
9. How much do you charge ? Yes, now we have a package fee of US$1,050 if you come to Hong Kong (or US$1,150 if you don't come to Hong Kong) which includes: a) free name check b) draft up M & A c) certificate of incorporation d) business registration certificate e) printed 5 copies of M & A f) a statutory minutes g) a share certificate h) a signature chop and a round acknowledged chop i) a block file j) an original formation documents k) a certified copy of formation documents Now, we are FREE to you the following (US$500 per year Total Virtual Office Solutions): 1) Free mail forwarding (for a year) 2) Providing registered office and business address for a year 3) Appointment of corporate secretary and local agency for a year 4) Public telephone line for a year 5) Public fax line for a year.
10. What is the annual fees ? We charge only US$800 including: 1) Preparing for annual returns and file to the Companies Registry 2) Collecting the business registration certificate
Now, we are FREE to you the following (Total virtual office solutions US$500 per year):
-Free mail forwarding (for a year)
-Appointment of corporate secretary and local agency for a year
-Providing registered office and business address for a year
-Free public telephone line for a year
-Free public fax line for a year
So the total renewal fee will be only US$800.
11. Do I require to keep account records, do audits and report to tax departments ? Yes, in Hong Kong tax law and Hong Kong company law, a Hong Kong company is required to keep proper account records, and every year, it does requires to appoint auditor to issue an auditor report for accounts and file to Hong Kong tax department.
12. If I do overseas business, do I need to pay tax ? No, I have mentioned already in Hong Kong Company Formation Section. Generally, when we register Hong Kong company for our clients, we will keep accounting records for them, and do annual accounts and audits and file to Hong Kong tax departments and claim offshore profits.
13. How much do you charge for accounts, audits arrangement and filing tax. Basically, we charge based upon how much the workload we have in regarding for your company. On average, we charge starting from US$800 for annual accounting, auditing arrangement, and tax filing.
14. Do you provide trust services ? Yes, please visit Other Professional Services section.
15. Can I pay deposit first ? Yes, we accept 50% payment as deposit first and when all the formation done, you can settle outstanding payments.
16. How can I pay to you ? Can I pay by credit card ? Yes, you can pay either by bank transfer, cheque/check, paypal, western union, money gram or credit card which our Once we accept your order, we will instruct you how to make settlement or you can download from Order Forms Section under Payment Methods.
17. Do you have a fast way to get company done, and importantly an offshore bank account ?
Yes, you can come to Hong Kong (only 2-3 days) to get everything. On the first day, you come to my office and buy a shelf company or register a new company, then we will file to government departments for approval. It takes 1-2 days. Then on the third day, we will arrange a banker for you, you just go to the bank and sign documents and can get bank account number (for multi currencies), token and password very soon (the exact time fame do depends upon the nationality of client, adequate of business proof documents and type of business).
18. If we cannot register a company for you and cannot get a business license, we will refund the whole amount of formation servcies fees back to you provided you had provided the adequate information to us for process the relevant government departments do require. If we cannot get the bank account open for you, we will refund the bank services fee back to you provided you had provided the documents and information relevant bankers have asked for.